Dec 27, 2007, 3:35 PM

So.. When to work at 12 today, but I was late. Aiya, don't care le. Was damn tired luh. Hahaha! from 12 to 5, 5 hrs only so not too bad :D Kinda happi cos today I didn't touch the cashier at all! Hehes. Was at the fryer there packing food, so hot luh.. But nvm ^^ Lols! Then today veh little customers so walk here walk there talk to pple, then 4 30 Alvin came. So nice of him to come and look for mie. Then he pass mie my x'mas gift! Its a snoopy then it was holding onto a container, inside the container got this mini portable fan. Sooooo the cute! xD I gave him a pair of socks and a pack of chocolates, then on the socks got sew his name. So creative right? Yeaa, I know. :X Ps luh, abit bhb. Lols! x] went Subway da bao food back to Mos and eat, then 5plus going 6 his mommy came le, so he gtg. I didn't eat my meal the burger so gave his mommy. Kind? Haha. After then slack there with Pascalle until 7 30 liddat cos she waiting for John to come store with tmr's schedule, while I waited for my sis. Then pei Pas wait for her bus at interchange first then I go take trian to Orchard meet sis. Then sis's frens were there lo, I so shy. :X hehe. went NewUrban Male bought 2 pairs of slippers, one for my bro the other mie! After tht headed home alone. ): cos sis going drink with her frens, I wanted to go too she keep saying underage, wthhh! Zzz.. Damn sleepy, gonna slp soon! ;D

PS: Gave Benson a bag of chocos too! Hope our misunderstandings now ok le. I know those things I wrote is hurting, didn't actually know tht you will read it luh.




.
Welcome

You're currently viewing:
♥,http://www.x-lovestoned.blogspot.com

Profile

Photobucket
My name is Ashley.
& I Puan XueSheng alot!

Heartxzx

Photobucket
My dearest boy!♥♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Twitter

Follow me on Twitter!

Facebook

Ashley Ong

Create your badge

Tagboard



Links

Xuesheng dear!♥♥
Alyss Amanda Chew Amanda Kwak Cara Chip Chloe Chyna Ivan Jiamin Josephine Leonard Lijun Marina Meishi Melissa Nana Nicole Sherlyn Shermin Tricia Vera Zhengyi

Layout: vehemency

Booomz